2/17/2014

Punishment

Master Sleight told me that I would be punished because of the not updated profile. I knew that I had done a mistake and I was ready for any punishment.
My Mater sat on a new chair, the spanking chair and called me. I had to lie on her thighs and he started to spank my botty. After some strikes, he ordered me to take off my panties. I obeyed as quickly as I could. He continued my punishment striking my butt. It hurt; however, I knew I had deserved it.


When my Master finished the punishment, he allowed me to sit down between his legs and put my head on his thigh. He told me that I had to take off everything and be naked for two days, as the part of my punishment.
 

Soon, I could breathe as usual. Then he ordered me to take a shower. I found it and I realized that this was more sex machine than a regular shower. *smiles
After the shower, my Master changed his mind and allowed me to put on my bikinis. We were talking about the beauty of SL, about friends and interesting places.
My Master is a fairly good musician. Once I had listened to his music and I had enjoyed it a lot. He told me that soon his music would be put on an SL stream. It is fantastic, is not it?
Master Sleight had to go RL and I remained alone. I had time to practice on my collar. It was very useful as I had forgotten a lot.


No comments: