12/27/2010

Reminiscence – After The Silent Auction

Let me tell what happened to me in my Owner's island. Well, not too much. I never met my Owner.

I woke up in the castle and I was walking across the island. I sometimes saw that my Owner was online but he ignored me completely. On the third day, I knew every pieces of the Island.

It was so boring. But, I survived thanks to my friends, who were talking with me via IMs. Some of them wanted to come to me. I refused them, as I did not know if my Owner allowed it. Neither wanted I teleport to them. My Owner ordered me to come to the island and I had to suppose that he wanted me to keep there. I thought that these were my most boring days in SL. At that time, I did not know that more boring days could come.

The servitude ended. I returned to SAG immediately. Quickly, I filled in a new form and sent to the SAG personal. I got the answer in some minutes. I was not allowed to participate in the auction. They had new owners of the sim and new rules, according to which I had to go to learn about the slavery. I felt this rule very strange. Yes, I heard that some slaves wanted only money. I did not want to go to a SAG class of slavery. Not because, I thought I had enough practice, maybe more that my future teacher had. It was always interesting to me to learn other slaves' experience. Not because I did not like to learn. I did enjoy SL classes especially if they were BDSM related ones. But, the class schedule was extremely bad for me. I had chosen silent auction because SAG schedule had not fit with mine. So, I had to leave SAG, like I had had to leave many times in the past. I returned after some months hoping that this rule had been changed. It had been changed. Later, they add a phrase 'no exception' to this rule. My friends who were regular visitors of auctions said that the quantity of slaves was reduced; but their price was increased a lot. Maybe SAG reached its goal and only the best slaves remained there.


No comments: