3/02/2024

My Return

Greetings Everybody, I am here again. I returned SL. It was exciting yet frightening looking around in the Second World. Everything had changed. I saw a new and very beautiful world around me. Huge and very detailed places were everywhere. And the avatars! They were very beautiful wearing awesome clothes which fitted them perfectly.

I also wanted such nice clothes. I had some money from my previous second life. I went shopping with a smile on my face. I saw mesh clothes. I remembered the mesh. When I had left it was very new. And demo? Wow! Cool! I could try it on. I did and I did not understand what happened. As a demo I got a package with the same dress inside just its names were different. None of them fitted me and I could not change them. I was confused.

It took some time while I learned about mesh bodies. It was so frightening. My old friends helped me. One of them gave me 1000L. Wow! I became rich, I thought. But then I saw the prices. Everything was very expensive.

After a lot of time and a lot of help I received, the new Nia appeared.



No comments: