12/23/2009

Harem on the Ball IV

My Owner called me to serve. I arrived and he started to talk about my breasts size again. He wanted me to change my shape. It was bad to hear it. First, it meant that he did not like me. Second, he did not read my limits.

I never wanted to read all my profile. My profile is detailed and maybe it is too big. Of course, a good Master read slave’s profile and only bad masters do not read limits of their slaves. I warned him about my limits very carefully. He did not listen to me. He ordered me to stand in appearance pose. Then he wanted me to change my shape. I told him that my shape is not modifiable. He did not know what it meant, however his avatar was older mine.

I warned him again about breaking my limit. This time I expressed myself very clearly. He told he was not interested in my limits. According his opinion, slaves had to obey every time and limits were not interesting.

It was the time, when I had to stop him. I escaped from him. His name is baron Turbo.

So, if you need such master, you can find him. Or if you are clever enough, you can avoid him.

No comments: