12/21/2009

Harem on the Ball

Recently, I often visit Bondage Ranch. I do not spend much time here. I look around and wait for somebody to talk to me. I am very shy, so, I cannot start a conversation. Usually, nobody talk to me and I leave after some minutes of waiting.

Today, I got an IM. I was very happy I thought I found an Owner. He took me to his house.
There, he told me some sentences about of my required behavior. I allowed him to check my position on the map. I set him as the Owner on my collar and tokon slave HUD. He wanted me to use RLV. Of course, I agreed.

He wanted me to serve him with my mouth. I dropped on my knees and I did my best. It was so good for me. He said he enjoyed, too.

When I finished, he told me to join his group of slaves. I joined. The size of the group was surprise for me. He had many slaves about twenty or more. He also said that I had to greet him every day and then wait for his call. He said I had to be standby, but, he would not use me every day. I nodded.


Before going to sleep, he told me that my tits were too small. Well, I do not know. I have normal breasts. Do not you think so? I never wanted to be just a carrier of breasts unbelievable large, supernatural size.

No comments: