12/30/2011

Whipping Marks

Next day, my Owner whipped me. I knew he wanted to whip my body and this feeling made me excited. He ordered me to undress and then he closed my trembling body in the stocks. Almost immediately, I heard whizz and felt fire on my stretched bottom. I was weeping under the strikes of my Owner’s whip.


When all part of my body flamed in pain, my Owner opened the stocks and leaded me by my hair to two columns. I stood between the columns and waited while my Owner secured me to them. Then he asked me who I was. He started to whip me not waiting for my answer. I answered that I was his slave, his pig, his object. I answered weeping as the whip strikes me again and again. My Owner liked my answers except one. He told me that I was a pig only when I was in play pen.

Then I had to tell who my Owner was for me. I told that he was my Ruler, my Master, my Lord, my Life. It took long time, when my Owner finished beating my bottom and back. He then took some break to turn my body, and he continued whipping my breasts and pussy.

After whipping each inch of my naked body was covered with red marks. I proudly went to bed as I knew that my Owner enjoyed my suffering and he gave me gift, the flaming marks on my body.



No comments: