12/30/2011

Pig

I posted last time very long time ago. I have visited SL rarely since my last post. It happened to me some interesting things during this time and I promise I will tell you everything later. Now, I would like to write about my last Master. Now, I feel that I found the proper Master and I hope I can serve him for long.

We were talking in IM and I felt that he wanted to know me. Most of the Dominants I met were not interested in me. They needed only my avatar, my body to use according to their own need. They did not care about my feelings at all. You can say that it is the slavery, the real slavery. So, maybe I am not a real slave, I am rather a romantic slave, especially that I want to be a permanent slave. I am sure I can put up with almost anything as a part time slave. This talk was different I would have wanted to submit permanently. I felt lucky to talk with him.

The only problem was that he had a girlfriend and I did not wanted to serve with a sister. We were very different time zones, and he assured me that I would serve alone and I would never meet his girlfriend. I did not agree as I had served a good Dom having more slaves beside me. We had split up for this reason. I did not want to make the same mistake. So, we remained only friends.

Next time we met, we continued talking about each other. I learned that
  • he likes their slaves to crawl;
  • her last slave had introduced him into humiliation and now he likes it;
  • he likes her slaves to wear mask;
  • he likes bondage slaves;
  • he likes whipping, caning.
The more we talked the better I would have liked to be his slave. We were talking when I was teleported away. I did not understand what happened; then I remembered that I still wore RDF Tracker. Somebody teleported me to his location. This person stood near me. I was hesitating not knowing what to do. I did want me to be used. But, on the other hand, I would have liked to continue our broken conversation. I did not have to do anything as the person who called me remained silent and a minute later, he disappeared.

I returned to my friend and after some sentences, I told him that I would have tried to be his slave if he wanted. He gave me a note card with a list of BDSM activities. I had to place a mark to each activity to show how I liked or disliked it. He was waiting and helped me in case of necessity while I was filling out the note card.

Then he took me home. I looked around. I could not see a house. We were standing in the middle of the groomed filed. There were different cages, crosses and different torture devices. My Owner ordered me to crawl into the play pen. I did not know what pen meant in this environment. Pen is a tool to write, is not it? *smiles


My Owner kindly explained the meaning of the word pen. So, I was in the pen and my Owner closed the door. I still stood all fours and looked up at him waiting for his order. I did not want to wait much. He told me that I was a pig and I had to behave like a pig. I was rolling in the mud feeling my Owner’s eyes on my dirty body. He told me how dirty I was. I glimpsed at him many times with mud in my hair telling that I was a pig. I thought he enjoyed it. So did I.

My Owner opened the gate of the pen and grabbed my hair. He dragged me by my hair to a simplified shower where he washed the mud off from my body with very cold water. I became clear and ready to be whipped. My Owner warmed my body with a whip. The whip left long dark marks on my rich tits.

At the end of the day my I dreamt of the next day with my Owner.

2 comments:

helene Moleno said...

welcome back Nia
hope you find what you search
hugzzz

Nia Preez said...

Thank you very much, Helene!