4/06/2011

Dress Code

On the second day of my slavery, my Owner did not log in. I was browsing my inventory in search of the clothes which reveal my pussy or my breasts. I did not want to look like a whore at all. Therefore, I would like to find something which can be clothed in any non PG sims.

While I was trying clothes, I accidentally took off my collar. Of course, I put it back as quickly as I could. Then I suddenly received an IM from my Master. It was strange as I saw him offline. He explained that he was talking to me with e-mails. He asked why I had removed my collar. I explained him begging for mercy. He was very kind to me and I was not punished. Unfortunately, he told me that he could not come to me this day.

I would have wanted to serve him so much. But, on the other hand, I had time to find proper clothes. I put on the sexiest clothes before I went to sleep.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look beautiful in every dress, but here you are looking very hot and sexy. I wish you would have been my slave.

Nia Preez said...

Thank you very much, mysterious Anonymous!
I think you are too kind to me.