4/04/2011

Owned Again

I was unowned, again. I went back to BR and waited. It was not so amusing to stand and wait. I was observing others and I realized that many people show their group label not only their name. I quickly activated one of my favorite groups and above my head a label appeared saying that “I need a Master”.

It was a good idea as in some minutes I was talking with four different people. I often feel uncomfortable to have conversations with different people at the same time. I knew that I would be a slave only one of them and I hate to refuse offers of nice people. But, there were nothing to do; I agreed to go with the person who had sent me IM first.

He sent me a teleport and accepting it I found myself in a skybox floating above the Slave Island. I had visited the Slave Island before but I had been to shy to join. He leaded me in a room and sat down at a throne. I had to kneel at his feet.

He was very kind and as our conversation was evolving I became sure that he would be the proper owner for me. He told me that he found me attractive. He did not repeat it too many times as some people did. Maybe it was the reason that I indeed believed that he liked me. He was interested in my limits, but I felt that he had read my profile. He also gave me possibility to ask questions.

I felt very good and I was very happy. He wanted me to undress and kneel back. So, we continued our conversation with excitement.

He told me about the rules I had to follow and about his expectations.

  • I must kneel almost all the time. If I have to stand up then I must ask for permission to do so.
  • I must greet him first when he will e online.
  • I must address him Master.
  • I am not allowed to cover myself with clothes. Either my pussy or my breasts must be uncovered. I can wear clothes sheer clothes if it can be seen through it or a skirt without lingerie.
  • I must address other people as Miss or Sir. However, it does not mean that they can use me. If they want me then they have to ask him first.
  • I am not allowed to be too chatty and I should not be rude.
  • If we are together and somebody IMs me then I must report it to him.
  • I must change my profile. I was on trial so I was not his slave yet. It must be written in my profile.

I was very happy and very excited when we went to bad.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i am presently unowned and would like to ask you some questions about your experiences, sis. My SL-avatar is humblewench. Contact me?