4/04/2011

Reminiscence – Slave Princess

My new Owner took me to his home. I was teleported there, so I could examine only interior of his home. It looked like a tower and was built in style of Stars Wars. He talked to me very politely; I felt like we had a date or similar.

He told me to sit on the table. He told me how beautiful I was and he assured me that I would not be harmed. When I asked about the rules, his answer was rather unusual. The first rule was about my clothes. I had to wear panties and bra all the time as he did not want “others getting any ideas with” me.

When I told her that I felt like a princess not a slave, he assured that I was a princess. Then he started to undress me very gently and kiss my naked body. Well, I am not a hard luck slave.

Next day, I logged in and was banned from his home. Some days later, he sent me IM and told that he wanted me again.

No comments: