2/16/2011

Reminiscence – Hunted Down

After leaving Bondage Playground, I did not know where to go. I was very disappointed. I had dreamt of serving at BP so much. I did not feel good at BP, now, especially, that it was my former Master’s favorite place.

I went to Bondage Ranch, again. There were dozens of slaves around as always. It was a surprise when I received an IM. A nice person IMed me and we started to learn each other. He was ready to accept me to be his slave. He also wanted a trial period for us.

He asked me to go to a CARP like place, where he would chase me. I agreed, however I was afraid of emotes. I used to visit hunting places and I knew that many predators and preys loved to emote. Well, I do not have anything against emote, but, that time I did not really want to meet an emote fan. After a minute of hesitation, I agreed.

We went a Hunt area, where I had to put on gorean meter and I could go out to the arena as I joined the necessary group. He gave me a start and I could hide behind ruins. He was not able to come to me close enough in first minutes. Then, I decided to leave ruins. It was a mistake. He shot very well, so, I felt as the arrow went through my body. I continued running heading back to the ruins. He was an amazing hunter; I received two more painful arrows in my naked body.

I reached the ruin; but, he did not let me go. Soon, I felt on the ground. Then he bound my body tight. I behave proudly and I was talking to him like a queen to a peasant. Then, I was struggling and tried to escape.

He took me to a torture chamber when I was bound to a bondage device. He was beating me until I obeyed. Then he unbound me and let me alone among the stone walls.

Unfortunately, next day he was absent. I was waiting for him vainly. While I was alone, a dominant man met me. He is my current Master.


No comments: