2/15/2011

Reminiscence – In Search of a Harem

I used to serve for a week. It was easier from more aspects. I had only few limits. I did not want to switch and I wanted to be used not just left alone. I was sure I could handle everything. I did not mind what Owner I had. The worst part was the search of a person, who accepted me as a slave. It was indeed hard.

Now, I want to be a permanent slave. It does count what Owner I will have. Almost every Dom offers a trial period. I keep permanent relationship very seriously. I do not want to serve this trial period and then run away. I would like to have a working relationship based on mutual respect and mutual trust.

Yes, if a slave must trust in her Owner, then the Owner must trust in his slave. There is no point to start a relationship, if trust is missing. What do I mean under mutual respect? Some Doms do not want me. They want only a plastic girl, which can be formed according to their needs. They do not want a human being with personality, with feelings. I would like to have a relationship, where I am able to submit.

Many people think what kind of slave I can be. A real slave must obey and must do everything what his Master wants. Is it right? Maybe, there are such slaves. Maybe, such slaves will serve their Owners. I do not know. I do not have so deep submissive feelings. All I want to promise is that I will not lie to my Owner and I will try to serve to please he better. But, I cannot change my personality. If you accept it, then you can be sure that I do not watch TV in RL, if you cage me in SL. If you cage me, then I will wait for you there. I will not log off if I do not like how you treat me.

So, I received IM from a man in Bondage Ranch. I did not like the way he started the conversation. Why are you unowned if you are obedient slave? I do not think it is the best first question. What should I answer? Should I tell I am not obedient either I am a wrong slave? The next question was about my RLV, as it was not switched on that time. But, I decided to give a try to our relationship.

He told me he has other slave. We were staying at BR. I was kneeling at his feet. We did not talk a lot. I like long hairstyles. He wanted me to have my hair cut short. He did not want it because he liked short hair. He said it is because he could access my collar better. I met a new sister slave each day and all they had long hair. I always allow my Owner to check my position on the map. He wanted more. He wanted me to allow editing my object. I do not really know the power of this function. I allowed it for him, but I did not like it at all. We spoke in IMs instead of public chat.

Next day, I met his first slave. We did not talk much. They had a conversation in IM. Then a girl left us. My Owner told that she was not my sister any longer, as she did not want to serve together with other slaves. I felt terrible. She left because of me; I did not want it. His behavior was very strange. He was not sad at all. He told me SL relationships ended quickly. Slaves come and go. We had very different points of view.

We spent together six days. Every day was a routine. I woke up and greeted him. He sent me a TP. He always was a very laggy crowded place, where slaves searched for Owner: BR or House of V. I took minutes or more to teleport to my Master. Once, he did not believe that BR was full and I could not teleport there.

He had a new slave each they. These slaves left him after a day. I was forbidden to IM and he never uses public chat. I usually was kneeling at his feet. My sister was kneeling near me. We were unable to speak each other as IMs were forbidden. He had a conversation with us separately in IM. He did not left laggy places, as he wanted more than two slaves.

On one day, he took me to a park, where he met his former sub. He did not care of me. He paid all his attention to this girl.

On the 6th day, when I arrived to my Master, two girls were kneeling at my Master’s feet. I asked him about them. He had forgotten one of them; the other was my new sister. I told him that I did not enjoy my servitude.

He did not believe me. He was sure that I must have like kneeling silently in laggy places while he was searching for other women. He told it was my fault as I did not like sex. Well, I never said I did not like sex. I did not like when there was only sex and nothing more in a BDSM relationship. He was very angry at me.

This evening, I met the other girl who had been kneeling at his feet. She left him after a day as other girls had done. We became friends with her.


2 comments:

helene Moleno said...

well, i left a Mistress like this, i think some Dom thought only for them, they doesn't understand their slave, it's a wrong, and they paid

Nia Preez said...

I think such doms even do not try to understand their slaves.
I hope you found better Owner. :)