2/13/2011

Punished

I showed my Master the collar I got. It was the first time I put on it, as my Master had locked my old collar. It did not fit very well; I adjusted it quickly. I like long hair, but it covered part of the collar. Therefore, I asked my Owner to allow me to pin up my hair. He did not like the way I made my updo. He ordered me to cut off my hair. Well, I have short hairstyles and I had worn I sometimes. I could only hope that my Master would allow me to wear long hair in the future.

So, I showed my first collar. It was a leather collar but without a ring. My Owner asked me to show the next one. I put it on. The second collar was made of leather and had a ring but the collar was covered with small metal plans. There was a crowed at BP. While the collar was rezzing, my Owner asked if I had more collars. Of course, I had. I had taken many different collars having something common with my Master’s description.

SL did not like me and kicked me out. I returned as quickly as I could. I received my Master’s message. He realized my crashing. My formal Owners after crashing asked if I got their last message. Now, my Master did not ask it and as I had his last IM, I supposed I missed nothing. My Master beat my breasts hard. According to his emote it was a punishment. I was confused. He did not say that I was a punishment, he only emoted it. Actually, I should not have to know about it. But, I was so surprised that I asked it. It was long conversation between us, when I realized that I missed one IM when I crashed. He told me that it was my fault as I had to suggest he IMed me. He told me I would ask about his last IM in case of crash. Well, crashing is an OOC expression. Of course, I agreed to do so, even if it is OOC. But, it was the first time I had felt the lack of care. My Master did not care about me. He just used me. It was all right, as I was only a slave.

So, my new collar was a leather collar without a ring.

My Owner wanted me to show my tattoo. I had to take off my short and walk in panties for about two minutes. Then he allowed me to go to bed.


No comments: