2/08/2011

The Agent

I went to Bondage Ranch and I hoped somebody would want me to be his slave. I looked around. There were two or three Doms among dozens of slaves. My chances were not high.

I decided to stay for some more minutes. It was a good decision as in a minute I received an IM. The sender of the message was a woman, who asked me if I still was in search. When she got my answer she told me that she had a friend. This friend was searching for a slave, so if I wanted she could help. Of course, I wanted it.

I thought she would invite him or gave his name to me. Instead she told me to put on a formal dress and go to a certain place. I changed my clothes with excitement quickly. I felt similar when I had been on the auction long long time ago. I chose a nice yet simple red gown. I knew I looked amazing. *smiles

I followed the landmark she gave and arrived to a ballroom. It was not a big one, but looked nice. There were only few people around. I was instructed to find a place and sit down until my Owner would come.

I was waiting for a minute or two, when I realized that somebody was approaching straight toward me. He looked handsome and wore elegant tuxedo. He touched my cheek and asked if I was ready. I was so excited I could only smile at him.

He took me his home and leaded straight into the sleeping room. I dropped a gaze at the bondage device, which stood in front of the large bed. He asked me to undress and lay down on the bondage device.

I obeyed and closed my eyes, when he secured my arms and legs. He started to play with my breasts and nipples rough. I moaned loudly feeling long waited pain in my naked body.

Then he stopped, opened my cuffs and told me that he had to go.

I was waiting for him naked standing by the bondage device even next day. He did not come just left me a message that he wanted me.


No comments: