2/11/2011

Approved Outfits

I met my Master at Bondage Playground. He sat around the campfire as always. I knelt before him. Kneeling is interesting pose in SL. Kneeling almost always mean sitting on the feet. I prefer the other way of kneeling. I like to stand on my knees so that my butt does not reach my feet. If you have ever tried it, then you know that kneeling such way is very hard. After some minutes, you feel growing in every second pain in your knees. I do not have much RL experience. However, the pain caused by kneeling such way still lives clearly in my memory.

My Master wanted me to kneel deeper, so I sat down at my feet. My Owner was satisfied with my position. He smiled and asked me to repeat the rules he had told me last time. I answered proudly. My hair was long shining, but my Owner did not like it. I had to change it. He still was not happy, but he did not want to waste more time on my hair. He told me that I would do a hair show for him, soon.

He took me to a shop and showed me a hidden box, which was part of a hunting game. Then he showed me tattoo displayed in the shop, explaining that I would have to find the same tattoo among the items in the box and wear it next time. I have never worn tattoo. Then I did not realize that this tattoo could play the similar role like brand in Gor. Well, I am still not sure. But, I would like to believe, as having a sign of my Master make me feel special.

We went back to BP. My Master untied me, as I was still bound. Then he told me that I could wear clothes only if he approved it for me. My sexy red outfit was approved. He wanted me to show other clothes. I supposed that he prefer sexy clothes. So, I put on one of my sexiest outfits. He ordered me to take off the clothes at once. He told these clothes were too sexy and I had to hide my body. I gladly put on one of my favorite casual outfit. He approved it.

When we finished with my outfit, my Owner ordered to suck his fingers. I did it as obediently as I could. Others were sitting around us. Unfortunately, my Master liked to communicate in IMs. So, I obeyed him not feeling to be humiliated.

My Master told me to put on my collar. He did not like my collar, either. He ordered me to find a leather collar with a metal ring, when I would be alone.

Before going to sleep I was allowed to ask some question. I learned something about my Owner. I also got to know that my emotes were too short. Well, I never liked emotes lasting pages, but, of course, I will do my best.


No comments: