2/09/2011

Owned at Bondage Playground

I visited some times the Bondage Playground. I was talking with the person I met there. I mentioned him in the previous post. He told me that he wanted to try how submissive I was. But, I was in waiting of the presence of my current Owner, who was of course away.

Today, my friend from BP IMed again asking if I were owned. That time I was free again. He offered me to try me out if I went to BP. I did not hesitate.

He told me to drop on my knees. Then he ordered me to kiss his boots. He wanted to know how I could emote. Oh, I love to kiss my Owner’s boot. *smiles

He asked me about my limits and what I liked. I answered as I could. Of course, I mentioned that I did not want to be forced into different position using my collar or any other rlv type items.

He agreed with it saying that he wanted to bind me with rope instead of cuffs. I did not have against it anything. He also mentioned that he liked to keep me on leash. Oh, I love it, too!

He did not waste our time, he tied a rope around my body exposing my breasts and holding my hands tight besides my back. When he finished, he ordered me to kiss his boots again. It was more difficult to lean and kiss his boots with tight ropes around my body. But, I loved it. I loved to smell the odor of the leather boots.

He told me that I had to kneel always when he was near me. ((He also wanted to use ‘you’ instead of his name when I emoted.))

He started to play with my nipples. I was so excited!

But, I wanted to know more about his needs and I asked for permission to ask some questions. So, I learned some the rules to follow:

  • I shall address him Master or Sir.
  • I shall greet him when he becomes online.
  • I must kneel before him all the time.

I asked how I must have behaved when he was offline. He did not answer me clearly. He only said that he may have given me instruction, but now he wanted to handle me easier.

I want to be a slave, but I do not want to spend hours locked in a cage alone or wearing such outfit that I cannot visit places in SL. Of course, if my Owner online I want to be with him and he can do anything with me; I am ready to spend much time in a cage. But, when I am alone and I do not feel he enjoys my suffering it is not so good. It is not a protest. I just tell how I feel.

Keeping me alone restricted is a good form of punishment for me, as I do not enjoy it at all. *smiles

Oh, according to my Owner’s request, I changed my profile. As usually, I allowed my Owner to check my position on the map.

When it got too late and I asked him to allow me to go to bed, I learned that he wanted me to ask for me for permission. It seemed he enjoyed it a lot.


No comments: