2/14/2011

Emote Queen

I woke up near my Master. He forced me to come close by pulling my leash hard. He told me ha had a gift for me and I was ordered to find it on him. Of course, I should have done it kneeling still. His style of clothing was very strange. He has different hanging things attached to his body. So, it was not an easy tasks to find something gift looking on his body. After long minutes of search, he gave me a gag ball. It was unique gag ball. He mad it. It took some other minutes while I mad it fit to my mouth.

My Master liked if I was struggling with my ropes. Now, I emoted how I felt wearing the gag ball.

“Nia Preez moves her lips around the ball trying to find the most comfortable place for the ball”. “Nia Preez tries to be still and not move her mouth to avoid the pressure in her mouth”. He did not like it; he wanted me to emote with his phrase “cute gaged sound”. I did not know how he meant it. He explained me showing pictures. In the picture, he gave me, was a gagged girl saying “mmm mmm mmm”.

Great! It was our third day together and I had learned that my favorite hairstyle looked ugly, my outfit was wrong, my emotes were short. Besides, I did not feel like a slave at all. My Master wanted only to chat with me in IMs while he was sitting and I was kneeling. I was very exciting serving in such a nice BDSM related place like Bondage Playground. I thought we would be part of BP. I thought I would meet other slaves and Doms. Instead, I was kneeling still and IMimg. I like public play very much. It was so close to me yet it was unreachable for me.

I mentioned all my doubts to my Master. He did not get my point at all. He was busy with himself now as he has been busy only with his own needs and desires since I had become his slave. He said he liked to hang out at BP and I did not like BP. Therefore, he allowed me to go. It was strange. I did like BP. It was one of my favorite places when I was younger. I still like it. However, I am not sure when I will go there next time.

Well, I know how to emote and I do it. But, I have to admit I am not an emote queen. I like SL in whole. The environment, other people are also part of the experiment SL can give us. I am far from being a big emote girl, who make you horny with my emotes only. I also want more than a simple chat.


No comments: