2/09/2011

Reminiscence – Bondage Playground

Do you remember that one of my favorite places was Bondage Playground? I still belong to the group Bondage Playground Slaves.

I did not want to go to Bondage Ranch and wait for my Owner who never had come. I just remembered about the Bondage Playground. I made a quick search for the LM and teleported there. I took off my clothes and put on leather straps only. I remembered about the hanging display balls at BP. I loved to sit in them almost naked. The idea that I anybody could observe me made me very horny. It was early morning, so I was alone.

I left the display ball and tried a cross. Then I went back to the other display ball. When I was walking from the cross to the display ball, a man arrived. He called me to sit down near him, on the ground of course.

We were talking about SL about BDSM. I enjoyed the discussion. I liked the way he spoke. While we were talking, one of my old friends IMed me. He had found me using RDF Tracker and he had trained me like a pony.

He asked me to send teleport to him. He arrived and I was talking with two man. I do not like such situations. I always have pricks of conscience when I talk to more than one possible Owner. However, the conversation with my new friend was fairly neutral. He told me he liked lingerie and he asked me to put some nice lingerie. I have some awesome ones, however I do not even remember the time I wore them. So, it was not easy to find a nice one in my inventory.

Meanwhile, my old friend asked me to be his slave. I agreed.

Unfortunately, I had to leave and I never met my new Owner again. He just left me IMs making sure that he wanted me so much.


No comments: