2/03/2011

Desperate Housewife

I wake up in the sleeping room naked. I greeted my Owner in IM. He was also at home and he told me to go out to the yard.

I went to him and I sat on the ground at his feet. He was satisfied. I was sitting silently for a while, he did not say a single word for about five minutes. Then he ordered me to go back to the sleeping room and lay on the bed.

When I was ready, he ordered me to beg for coming to fuck me. I started begging. He enjoyed my words very much. When he was satisfied, he started to have sex with me. We were making love for almost an hour. It was very romantic. I felt like a housewife, who would have liked to make something new to make sex different. This difference was done by begging. Otherwise, we were like an old couple.

I admit that sex is part of a BDSM relationship. However, master – slave relationship is not a vanilla one. It contains some specific elements and it ignore some others. I was making love with sex because he told me he would have wanted to cum in RL, and it made me feel very interesting. I was proud to hear it. It made me horny as well. But, I felt shame, too. These mixed feelings made our sex unusual.

When he was satisfied and wanted to start again asking me to suck him. I reminded him about my limits related to vanilla sex. I know I failed again as a slave. I had to obey and suck him, especially because I like to feel my partner’s hardness in my mouth. But, I wanted to feel I was a slave. I wanted to be humiliated.

He ordered me to wait while he was seeking BDSM related place. He thought it was necessary as he did not have any supporting devices at home. Well, a real Dom can deal without tools, cannot he?

He was searching for BDSM place for some minutes and then he teleported me. I look around in a place where I arrived. It was not a torture chamber neither a field with strange devices. It more looked like a romantic place for loving couples.

He kept me on the very short leash; I was unable to follow him. He was walking from room to room, hurrying, searching for something, silently. I was running, flying, falling after him as my leash ruled. He did not find what he was searching, so he teleported on the lower level. My collar was still attached to a change holding in his hand. When he teleported, the chain on my collar took me away from the teleport device. I could not obey his command; I was unable to go after him, as the teleport device was unreachable to me. He sent me direct teleport, that way I arrived to the lower level.

Here, we visited each room seeking somewhat, hurrying. There was different furniture for lovers, nothing else.

He ordered me to kneel and he pissed on my naked body. With warm pee on my face, I asked permission to go to bed. My Owner allowed it.



No comments: