1/02/2012

Property

My Master left me a message, which said when he would be online. I was so excited hoping that he would use me today.


When I wake up in the SL world, my Owner was waiting for me. I ran to him and he caressed me. His strong arms held tight my fragile body and I was, I felt so lucky. We were just standing for some minutes and talking. He told me that he was planning to build a castle. Wow! My Master is skillful enough to build a huge building a castle!

My Master attached a leash to my collar and told that we would visit one of his friends, who had a castle. I became very excited. I love to be leaded by leash; especially if other people can see me collared and leashed. I love to feel that I am not a free person. If others notice my slave status, then I feel indeed horny.

We arrived; nobody waited for us. I quickly looked around. The castle was not very big but I liked its interior. Actually, I did not have much time to stare at the walls and the furniture as my Owner quickly teleported me to the basement. There was an interesting structure created of small tubes almost in the middle of the cellar. My Master tied me to this structure. He looked at me, then he decided to untie me as he did not like the possibilities offered by the pipe structure. He told me to go to a cross. I stood with face to the cross and lifted my arms helping my Owner to bind them to it. When my wrists were secured, I spread my legs; my Master attached them a chain.

I tried my chains and over my shoulder looked back at my Master smiling, however, I knew what would happen to my fragile body. I was not surprised at all realizing that my Master held a small but heavy looked whip in his hand.


My Master told me that my butt would be whipped and I had to count each stroke. I was so exciting that I was not able to count properly. I counted “nine” after “seven”. I begged for pardon. My Owner was very kind and forgave me, but he started my whipping from the beginning. When he finished my ass was burning and I was sure that color of my skin on my round butt is deep red.

I knelt in front of my Master, who brought out his penis. I looked at it and I felt proud. I knew that my suffering made his cock so large. My Master started to pee without a word. I knew what he wanted and placed me face in the golden beam. I heard my Master’s pleased sigh. So, I parted my lips and allowed the pee to pour into my mouth. My Master ordered me to swallow it and then I had to explain the taste of his pee. It was warm and a bit bitter, but I loved to swallow it.

Then he took me to the place named “Public disgrace”. We went to a park, where my Master floored me, and started to fuck me. He pushes my face into the dust of the park. I was very wet not only because I was whipped, leashed, peed. I knew that my Master coveted my body. It made me wet. He allowed me to cum. He did not finish inside me. Instead, he stood up and poured his semen on my body.

Then he bound me to a bondage device and ordered me to change my name to PROPERTY OF RAMBO. With capital letters… I felt myself as an object. It was so good that I am unable to explain it to you. This is the feeling that only a slave can feel when her Master marks her. I knew that it would be clear to everybody that I am only a slave, only a property.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello Nia, I have recently started a new second life account unfortuneatly it wont let me accept the terms of service I am a bdsm man in SL and I love your blog my email is Natfarpower@gmail.com, if you would email me,would it be possible for you to try? im sorry to ask but at the moment your the only person whom I can contact!

Nia Preez said...

Dear Natfar!

I am so sorry, but I cannot help you.
I do not have other avatar, so I cannot try it. Just an idea, maybe you must scroll down the text of terms?
I suggest you to connect Linden Support. You can do it in the SL web page under the Help menu.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

it says media plugin webkit failed sorry to bother you just wanted to say that I enjoy your blog and ill leave you alone now