1/04/2012

Frozen

My Master untied my leash and sat down in his throne holding it in his hand. I knelt at his feet and looked up at him. I love to kneel before his throne; grass stroke my naked legs silky. Holding my head down, I dropped hidden gazes at my Master while we were talking. I felt my Master’s eyes on me and the pain caused by kneeling made me wet.


I realized that my breath got faster and I blushed as the eagerness started overwhelmed my pride. Fortunately, my Master decided to take me somewhere and he went there first. So, I got some time to calm down.

I teleported to my Master. We were in a puritan dungeon. The walls were made of current plates. Current plates covered the floor, as well. We stood in a device constructed from a huge tub and a large wheel. My Master tied me to the wheel; I was standing in the tub, which was filled with ice water. The water was so cold that I felt like a fire biting my legs. I was afraid. I knew that the wheel would turn soon, and I imagined my head under the cold water.
I did not have much time to think. The wheel made a motion and I saw the approaching to my face water. I lifted my head as much as I could in order to delay the moment when the icy water would kiss me. I knew I could not avoid it and some second later the water reached my face. I have only time to take a deep breath and closed my mouth tight before I felt the cold water surrounded my head.

My Master was kind to me and he did not stop the wheel, so my head lifted from the water soon. The wheel turned twice, the chilling water kissed my face twice. Then m Master untied me and held me in his arms until my body got warm.

My Master decided that a whip could take the chill off my body faster. He tied me to a pole and spanked me hard. Yes, I felt fire in my ass very soon. *smiles


After the spanking, we went to RLV Bondage Playground, where I was chained to a cross in the cold winter wind. My Master was gazing my while I was moving on the cross to find the less painful position. I knew that he enjoyed my suffering and this thought made me very happy. I was not whipped on the cross this time. Instead, my Master allowed me to go to my cage to sleep.

No comments: