2/06/2010

In The Hair Shop

My Owner wanted me to wear wavy hair. Well, wavy hair is not my favorite and I do not have nice one in my inventory. My Owner was not online, so I went to Analog Dog.

I found some pretty hairs, when my Owner logged in. He ordered me to send teleport. He arrived and ordered me to change my outfit. I like causal outfit; it seemed my Owner does not. I put on some silks and stood on all fours as I was told to do. According to his order, I started to lick his foot. I was doing it gracefully, but my butt was waving as I moved my head running my tongue on his feet. My Owner usually uses slang, which is too difficult for me. It is way it took long why I understood that he did not want my ass to wave.


He wanted me to make bun as my falling hair disturbed my Owner. Then he leaded me around in the shop. I was crawling after him as fast as I could among the buyers and visitors trying hairstyles.

We were talking of my butt and my wet pussy some words, and then my Owner disappeared. I was waiting for him about 20 minutes, and then I was talking to Nero. I am happy to have such friends like he is.

No comments: