2/06/2010

Personality

I greeted my Owner. He did not call me. I supposed that I could explore SL.

I did not want to go to parks wearing silks, barefooted. Visiting BDSM related places in silks is not unusual. I had been in Dictatorship some months ago. It was nice opportunity to visit this store. Of course, the dictatorship had been changed. After a small mall, I found a high building, about which the search engine said that there was something common with dictatorship. The shop was rather average. I wanted to go to neutral places, so I asked permission wearing causal clothes until my Owner would not call me.

He did not give permission, instead he ordered me to send tp. I obeyed and some minutes later, my Owner arrived. I remembered that he had wanted me to stay on all fours. So, I was waiting for him in such position.


He asked me where we had been in the morning. I told him that we were in Analog Dog. He did not accept my answer. I had no idea what he wanted to hear. I tried to understand his half sentences; but it was bib challenge for me.

He took some steps; I was crawling. Then he ordered me to stand and strokes my body “giving my big ass a little squeeze”. I stood quietly.

My Owner looked at his watch and he told me that he had to go. He also said that wanted work on me, but he did not have time now. He said two lovely sentences, which almost made me cry: “you're too obedient, theres not much of a difference between you and a doll” and “obdience is fine, but a slave needs a personality”.

Yes, I am obedient. I admit it. It is my personality to submit and obey. I served with other slaves and I remembered that there was a rebel girl, too. So, obedient slaves do not have personality? Do you agree? I remember when I was asked to extend my serving period, because of my obedience. I remember a Mistress who wanted me to be more obedient. I admit that there is very difficult to be good Dominant. They must be creative and strict and caring and so on.
I remembered my Owner that he could send me away any time. I also offered my help to find better slave. He refused my offer and went away. Oh, he also mentioned not to change my outfit to causal.

It was fun, but I was indeed bad slave. My Owner ordered me to say in third person and refer myself as “Your bitch”. I forgot it and I was talking in first person. My Owner did not realize it, neither.