2/24/2010

Controlled Again

I wanted to serve very much, but nobody wanted me. My last Owner and I were talking. I still did not know him. I supposed that he did not want a slave; it did not count what he said.

There was nothing to do just visiting auction places. I arrived at Atlantis first. I just looked around when one of my former Owners IMed me. Well, he was very bad Master. I left him after a day, but we stayed in connection. Soon, he asked me about his chances. I hesitated, but I wanted to be owned so much that I agreed. He asked me to send a teleport. I did not want to meet him in an auction place. I wanted to talk with him somewhere else. I usually like to meet in a park first. Now, my outfit was very sexy. It consists of some leather straps. Yes, I was almost naked. Quickly, I searched for a BDSM related place and teleported there. It was crowded there. I walked through people to a small quiet place and called for my future Owner.

While I was waiting for him, I received IMs from two people. One of them wanted only my RL photos. Of course, he did not say it at once. We were talking for about five minutes until I could say that I would not send anything from my RL. It was a bit funny, because I had an RL photo in my profile.

The other person was interesting and kind. We agreed that he would be my next Owner.

My future Owner was unable to come to me. I was in an adult places. It is funny. In adult places, I met some people, who surely were not adult. It is easy to find young sex hunters, who have access to adult places. I usually run away from him. I sometimes think that they may be agents of LL. So, congratulation for the excellent child protection system, again. I wish Linden guys to work on the teleport system at least so much as they worked with age verification. Recently, successful teleport is as rare as owners wanting me.

We continued fighting with the age verification. Finally, I remembered that something must have been changed in the settings of viewer. It helped, but we did not go any adult place, as we remained no time.

So, we were talking with my Owner. It was nice to see that he was interesting in my needs and limits. He was very good. I indeed felt he was superior me.

I learned that I had to address him Lord. But, I can use this word only once in one message. He did not want me to disturb him in the future. Instead, I would have to wait for his call.

I am waiting for our next meeting very much.


No comments: