3/15/2010

Registered In An Auction

I decided to give up finding BDSM rp area. I remembered the auctions. I had bad experience to be auctioned, but I had nothing to lose. I heard much of Bonanza auctions. There was many people around the arrival point. Unfortunately, I did not find any information related to the auction.

I went to SAG. Yes, I did it. I filled in the form and dropped into the special box. I wanted to participate on the silent auctions. There are two types of auctions at SAG. First type is the ordinary auction. They help auctions in very uncomfortable for me time. The silent auction takes for some days and people can take their bids every time during my auction. Of course, I will spend my online time bound at SAG, so everybody can take a look at me.

I do not know what to do. I will wait for the contact from SAG.


No comments: