3/17/2010

Silent Auction

I attached myself to the cross, which lifted my body and parted my legs. My first visitor was Nero. He was playing with me for a while and then left.

Ariel was still absent. She was still ahead of by 1000 lindens. Well, I did not care about the money. However, in this case, the amount of bids showed the interest of the buyer. I felt that Ariel was better me. Yes, I knew she would serve for two weeks, not only one.

The live auction started and I remained alone completely. I could not here anything. Through the cages, I saw the crowd staring at the naked girls bound to a cross on the stage. It was bad to hang on the chains. Now, I felt how deep they cut in my body.

The crowd started to dissolve. I did not know if the auction was successful. Somebody was approaching to me from my back. According to his appearance and clothes, he was a Japanese guy. I greeted him and asked if he bought somebody on the auction. We were talking. I found him very interesting. He did not place any bid on me, as he did not like the offered service time. He wanted at least two weeks.

While we were talking, somebody paid in my action box. My price was 5200 L. I thanked the bid and looked around searching for the bidder. He was faster; he sent me IM. He asked if I was able to build. We were talking in IMs. I learned that he was from France. He had slaves, who usually built houses. He owned two sims; but he did not like to build at all. He told he wanted his slaves to work.

It was very difficult to talk with him as he did not used grammar at all. He told just words, one after another. The spelling was also awful. It was a real challenge to talk with him. I had to admit that I liked it.

While we were talking, he raised my price to 6000 L. I did not know the reason. He did not tell it and I was afraid to ask. Before he left, he placed a new bid, 7250 L. Wow, he really wanted me. I was very proud and excited.

He left and I lowered my body from the cross and I went to bed.


No comments: