3/18/2010

Silent Auction – The End

I was in a hurry to reach the end of the auction. I arrived to SAG and ran to my cross trying not to hit people standing around the arrival point. I quickly bound myself up. People were walking around me. I greeted everybody; nobody paid attention to me. The auction came to the end.

I looked around for my new Owner. He was not there. I sent him IM notifying about the result of the auction. He was offline. I asked him to call me if he would use me.

I went shopping. I found some new nice shops offering the style I like. However, I did not enjoy shopping. I was eager to serve my new Owner. I returned to SAG. I wanted to check if I was allowed to go away. I did not find any rule telling that I had to wait for my Owner at the cross.

I continued shopping. In a pretty shop, I check my Owner status and I realized that he was online. I greeted him again and I informed him about his new property again.

He answered something, which was really hard to understand. He said he was a “distant” Owner. As I understood, he bought me without any reason. At the end, he sent me tp and I could arrive to his hidden island. He left SL very soon.

I started to discover the islands. There were three castles and a nice building. Everything was so beautiful that I knew I was not able to build such beauties. Some doors were locked, but I could visit most of the rooms of the castles.

A small building stood in my path. I walked in and I realized that it was a trap. The door was closed by shining beams. I examined the house. I did not find any timer. I was locked forever. I touched the beams. Electric current ran through my body. I fell on the floor. I was unable to move. I felt only tiredness, until I fell asleep.


No comments: