1/25/2011

Owned again

I was standing and waiting for IMs at the Bondage Ranch. Yes, I was waiting for them; I never sent the first IM. I am too shy to do it. Maybe, it sounds strange, but it is true. I am very shy. So, do not wait for my first IM. *smiles

I spent most of my online time at Bondage Ranch searching for a Dom. I met interesting people. I talked only with few of them. Unfortunately, I did not find my Owner. Most of Doms have some special requests like RL interactions and they can be choosy having unique requests as there are so many unowned slaves.

This day, I received an IM. I checked the sender’s profile. He had a slave. It is bad for me, as I do not want to serve with others and I do not want to be one slave from the harem. I used to dream of it, but I had bad experience and it changed me. It changed me maybe not forever, but I do not want to serve with others for a while. I am going to write about this experience in one of the posts of Reminiscence series.

I told him about this problem. After the long break, he IMed me again saying that I had broken up with his slave, as he found me more attractive. Well, I do not like people who are able to decide so quickly in important questions. I believe that questions concerning relationships are always important. Also dumping the partner because there is a new partner who is more beautiful... Well, I do not know what to say. Especially, I must be silent because I accepted his offer.

He took me to his home, which was a skybox. His home was simple yet pretty. Looking at his home, you cannot tell that its owner has something common with BDSM lifestyle. It was an ordinary house without dungeon and any bondage devices. My Owner even mentioned that he would buy some new furniture to keep me restrained.

I was allowed to look around. Then we were talking about the needs and rules. I learned that I would greet him in IM, when he would become online. I was allowed to walk in SL, if he was offline. I did the usual for me things, allowed him to check my position on the map, adding him to my collar.

He wanted me to undress. I obeyed and he was examined my naked body very carefully. Then he wanted me to serve him orally. I obeyed gladly.


No comments: