1/29/2011

Second Day of Servitude

I was searching for cages to my new home as my Owner had mentioned it. I would have visited old places, but many of them had gone others had been smaller. At least, I found new BDSM store. It was not large, but it contained different goods like animations, cages, whips. I was discovering this shop when my Owner arrived and called me home.

When I arrived, he forced me to kneel with my collar. Oh, how much I hate it. If you follow my blog, then you must know my opinion about it. Maybe, it is why a slave can hardly find Owners. Maybe, Doms just create a second avatar and play with them using collar or RLV. *smiles

In my life, obedience is very important. I love to obey. I love to feel control over my mind not over my avatar. There is no need to obey if my avatar is forced to change poses. In such cases, I can be AFK or just walk away. Such Owners will not realize my absence. It is one of my hard limits. It is one of the most important limits.

My Owner told some new rules to follow. I must wear only straps when I am at home. I must sit on the ground, at his feet at home.

Then my Owner took me to the sleeping room, where he made love with me. We were having sex for almost an hour. We were like a loving couple, without any kink. However, there was something I hate. I enjoy serving orally. I do not like when my Owner wants to eat me. However, I know men like it. Of course, I can be eaten if I can please my Owner such way. But, he told me to keep his head hard on my pussy and no to let him move. I was told to force his head against my hips. I obeyed but it totally turned me off. I tried to keep his head carefully without causing pain or discomfort. But, he told me to be tough. I could not obey. I want my Owner to be a real Dominant. Not just a poor man defeated by a slave. I want to feel that my Owner is superior on me. In this situation he was my slave and I was his Owner. Fortunately, he changed his position and we continue our vanilla sex.


No comments: