1/25/2011

Reminiscence – RDF Tracker

I really did not know what to do. It was so difficult to find an Owner. I had presumption that nobody wanted a slave for a week or two. One of my Owners said it was not easy to release a slave. It seemed that find a permanent Owner was not easy, neither. Having a slave requires care and this responsibility may frighten many people. I wanted real Owner not somebody who enjoyed watching me on a bondage device for hours.

I almost gave way to despair, when one of my friends send me a note card. This note card contained information a new device called RDF Tracker. The RDF Tracker is some kind of slave searching HUD. Wearing it Doms (and slaves also) can make search among avatars wearing an activated RDF HUD.

For the first time, you must configure the device giving some information about yourself. It is easy. I had only one problem, the RDF Tracker handles only photos taken in SL. So, if you have a nice photo uploaded by the good photograph as a texture then you cannot use it.

During the configuration process it is asked to give a brief description about yourself and your needs. So, be prepared. *winks

You can specify how others can interact with you. Others can see your online status. You can be tracked. Your future partner can send a message to you or he can teleport you without a word. There is a possibility to hear remotely what you are saying. Of course, you can allow or forbid these features.

The Tracker checks if you use RLV and maybe it offers additional features in this case.

When everything is ready, you can search for a Dom and of course, you can be found by Doms, too. The search functions are limited. First you must select the gender (male, female, both) of the target person. On the second level you can choose the required role of your future partner. Role can be slave, sub, pet, doll, Dom, predator or kidnapper.

So, I set up the Tracker and waited. Nobody called me on the first day.


2 comments:

Phone Sex said...

I really enjoyed this post, especially the “examples in this post” portion which made it really easy for me to SEE what you were talking about without even having to leave the article.

Nia Preez said...

Thank you for your comment, Phone Sex!