4/27/2013

Encounters

I met my old friend, SzMarie. She is very interesting woman, also submissive. Unlike me, she likes RLV features and she loved to be kidnapped. I am sure she is one of the best sub in SL. We could talk no more than five minutes and she was taken.
She recommended using RDF. I was familiar with it. You just put it on and after proper settings, you became searchable. The only problem is that quantity of submissives are twice greater that dominants. It is not a problem to SzMarie, because she is very good at submission.
I had a conversation with my former Mistress, Arta. She is in SL rarely. We became friends again.
Suddenly I received an IM from my former Owner. I still had problem with the viewer, I did not realize when he logged in. We met in his place, in front of his castle, in the yard, among various bondage devices.
We were talking about neutral subjects, when he ordered me to undress. I was confused, but I obeyed. He leaded me naked to wooden boxes and he brought a huge horse to me. According to his wish, I knelt down and pampered the horse with my mouth. Then he made the horse slide into me. It was so huge. I was fucked for almost 20 minutes. My belly was burning; I could barely handle the huge erection.
Then we discussed my future fate. My former Owner, Rambo has a girlfriend, but he wanted me as a slave. I agreed as he was a good Dom. I changed my profile and set him as an Owner in the collar.
Then he ordered me to kneel and he pissed on me, signing me such way as his property.


No comments: