4/29/2013

Xcite


My Owner was not online and as he had allowed me to explore freely, I decided to visit Kingdom of Sand. I had liked this role playing place. However, I never was brave enough to join and participate in the city life.
Kingdom of Sand is a city in the middle of the desert, in the middle age. I arrived and I received a message saying that I was a LAG Monster. I did not want to take off my attachments. I decided to visit the city next time.
I remembered the famous shop, the Xcite. I felt I had to go there. I was afraid of lag. I remembered that this place had been always crowded. But, I was a lag monster; I was ready to face the lag. *smiles
My surprise Xcite was almost empty. I checked the next generation genitals and the offered BDSM tools. I was familiar with most of them. Besides the old tools, I found new ones as well. Some BDSM devices was sold together with remote control. But what I like the most was Interactive Scrub Bucket. I remembered Arta. She had wanted me to work and I had cleaned the floor of her house. But this bucket was different. In this case, the slave has to scrub the floor by pressing keyboard buttons. No cheat, just pure work! *smiles
I love it! I have one idea for the future improvement. The initial state of the floor must be dirty and it can become cleaner as the slave works. The result can be checked easily even if the slave was left alone to work. Arta would love it, I bet.


No comments: