5/01/2013

Friends



One of my favorite places was Dark Alley. I loved its cages. Dark Alley was not a simple cage sore-house. The cages were placed around the camp fire. I liked to be closed in a cage so that the other could see me.
My Owner was not online. I had a great opportunity to check if Dark Alley had changed. Of course, it had. Now, Dark Allay is a full role playing place with different location. Some places were empty; I meet people in other places.
I spend only few minutes there when I received an IM from my friend SzMarie and almost at the same time my former Owner Nero IMed me. I did not feel alone anymore!
SzMarie told me she was dancing. I teleported to her, to an unknown place. She was dancing naked at a pole, on the bar. As I learned, she was chained to the pole. She loved such restriction.
I called Nero here to talk. While I was waiting for Nero; a nice guy started a conversation with me. A lovely girl standing next to this guy, IMed me. Reading her IM, I started to feel like I had felt before leaving SL. She had the similar opinion about the RLV as I had. We talked only some sentences, because I had to leave, but I wanted to know more about her. I was happy because she offered a friendship before leaving. Her name was TexasHoney.
Since my return, I have missed my old friends. I could meet only few of them, others were offline. It was a good start of a day with my old friends and a new one.


No comments: