5/02/2013

Free Whore

I had not met my Owner for some days. He sent me IM ordering to go one of the BDSM related places mentioned in his IM. I had to “make yourself available to” others. Oh, and I had to use RLV. Being a whore and using RLV… If you know me, then you know how I felt.
In one of my posts, I mentioned Dark Alley as my favorite place with cages. I was wrong. The place I wanted to mention was Dietide. I just had to go there before obeying the order. From the other hand, I could change my outfit to a whore clothes there.
Dietide had changed and was empty. I did not waste my time to explore as I had to obey. But, I knew I would return here soon.


So, I undressed and put on some leather harness and of course, cuffs. When I was ready, I teleported to Public Disgrace, which was on the first place of the list. SzMarie gave me some advices, as I did not have much similar experience. Once, Arta had ordered me the same; but she had been there with me all the time.
I did not have to wait much. Somebody took me and put my head into a box. I saw nothing just felt that he secured my cuffs. Then without hesitation, he started to fuck me.


When he finished and released me, massaging my wrists I realized that somebody was looking at me. He stepped to me and put me to a wooden table. I was fucked form more than one and a half hour. When he had a break, then I had to please him with my mouth. It lasted long until he finished. I was so tired that I felt asleep almost immediately.


No comments: