5/08/2013

Saying Good Bye

I was alone as usual. I felt lonelier as none of my friends was online.
I went to Redgrave. I had liked this shop. Now, it became smaller. When I stepped in, I looked at the new clothes. They were breathtaking and mash. I tried the demo. I mean I would have tried it. I was unable to. I put on the top and it was taken off, like yesterday. Mash does not like me. Or SL does not like me. I do not know. *smiles
I was walking in the shop for more than 20 minutes. Then I found the best shoes I had ever seen. I had to buy them. There were nothing to do; I bought them. Did they look lovely on me?


I had not met my Owner for almost a week. He is a good person and a very creative Owner. He really cared about me. But we live in very different time zones and the difference in time makes us impossible to meet.
I know my Owner has girlfriend, maybe a slave. They seem to be very happy together according to my Owner’s profile. I am sure my Owner will be happy without me, too.
I want somebody who is near me. I want to be his slave. So, I asked my Master to release me. Now, I am waiting for his answer. I hope he will be kind.

No comments: