5/10/2013

Owened

I was still at Deitide. Before living, I wanted to look around once more. I caught sight of a map. Observing this map, I realized that there was one more castle here. Of course, I walked in. The castle was furnished in Deitide-style. So, I loved it.


It was time to go to offer myself to my future Owner. My first thought was Bondage Ranch. However, my experience showed that it was impossible to find a Master there. I decided to go to one of the torture chambers. I liked the RLV Bondage Playground, I chose to go there.
I looked around and I realized some people standing in the playground. Somebody IMed me and we started to talk. He liked me and I liked his profile. After a minute of talk, he asked me to be his slave. I agreed. During our conversation, a Lady wanted to play with me. I had to refuse, as I was not free any longer.
My Owner has a very strange name consisting of special signs, so, I will refer him as the Sniper. Well, Master Rambo and Master Sniper… *smiles
My Owner took me to a quiet place. After the teleport, I was in a room furnished with two beds and a bondage pole.


My Master told me about his rules:
  1. Never take off the collar.
  2. Do what your Master ask you.
  3. Show respect and loyalty for your Master.
  4. Follow your Master with heart, soul, body and mind.
  5. When you are with your Master respect him and don't talk with anyone before asking your Master
  6. Don't accept any friend request before asking your Master
  7. Never be naked when you are not with your Master.
I can follow them and I will follow them. Also, I learned that I had to greet my Master if we met first. I give permission to my Owner to check my position on the map. I set Master Sniper as my Owner of my collar. My Owner did not like my leather cuffs. He gave me his own cuffs. I liked them.
Then, on the bed, I caressed my Owner, while we were talking. He wanted me to undress and then he overwhelmed me with compliments. I loved it.
My Owner chained me to the pole and he started to play my naked body. I received strokes and strikes as well. Others came in the room and started to stare at us. A man asked my Master to loan me. A naked woman wanted to join us. Interesting company…


My Master allowed me to cum chained to the pole, before going to sleep.

No comments: