5/03/2013

Remote Control

According to my order, I had to continue being a whore.
I was alone, when I woke up. So, I start to walk around. Soon, a man was interested in me. We were talking when suddenly I was pinned to a bondage device. I did not understand what happened. Another man appeared and started to use me. He was fucking me for half hour. Then he released me and left alone.
I was walking and standing then walking again. Two girls walked along me; a man was looking at me from behind. Suddenly, I was chained to a bondage device next to me. I was forced to cry and shout. By who? I had no idea.
Suddenly, I was released. I did not know who my captor was.



I decided to go to sleep. I made only a single step, when I realized a man standing behind me. He rezzed a BDSM device and chained me there. The he started to change poses and then devices. I had no idea what I did. I stood, then knelt, then sat, then stood, etc. After some minutes, he released me and went away.
It was time to go to bed. Before sleeping, I thought about the misuse of RLV. Was it a misuse? I do not know. Some people like such use of RLV. Being a mindless doll is not my style.

No comments: