5/11/2013

Nia Lisa

My Owner was offline. While I was putting on some clothes, my former Owner, Rambo, IMed me. Rambo wanted to meet me, so I was teleported to him. He is alone as his girlfriend left SL. If you are a slave girl and you search for a Master, then talk to Rambo. He is very good Master. Believe me.
I had an interesting conversation with SzMarie about the money in SL. None of us wants money for being used. The main subject was about the slave auctions. I like to be auctioned because of the exciting process of the auction and the unknown future. SzMarie does not like as money is involved.
I wanted to talk with Arta. I felt she had something more important thing to do.
I am member of the Humiliation group. Many years ago, I met a person, who wanted to be my Owner. We did not match. He asked me very strange things to do. I refused as they were beyond my limits. He became very angry and started to scold me. I teleported away. It did not help; he continued to scold me via IMs. I muted him. I hate such situations. I hate drama. I hate such people. Fortunately, most of SL citizens are nice. This person has been creating new avatars and then search for victims via group IM. He has a very special style. So, you can recognize this person even though he hides behind newer and newer avatars. We had a nice conversation about him in a group chat. I hope potential victims listened to the group chat and would not meet this limit breaker.
As I was alone, I went to art galleries of SL. I like creative people. *smiles
I visited a very interesting art gallery, the “DamiaxArt Gallery Art-Inside”. They have living arts, clicking on the paintings, the painting changes. Also, they have interactive famous paintings like Mona Lisa, Birth of Venus. You can change the model in the paining into you. It is difficult to explain. It is worth going there and trying.


1 comment:

Later said...

i like your blog. The way you think and express. I am happy that you are back and may be someday we will meet in SL.