5/06/2013

Animals’ Whore

My Owner had no time to meet me. Instead, he sent me orders. According to the orders I had to go to the Bestiality Doglounge and get used by a animal.
I went to that place and looked around. I was in the huge main room. There were two other rooms; one for the killers and the other one for golden shower lovers. A saw dogs inside waiting for human sex partners. Walking out of the building, I saw horses, monkeys and even a tiger.


I made pleasure to a dog with my mouth, then a horse pissed on me.


One of my former Owners, my old friend IMed me and then arrived to talk with me. He always was a kind person. During our conversation, somebody IMed me asking for being his permanent slave. I sent him to my Owner Rambo. What else a little slave could do?
Before going to sleep, I sent photos about me and animals to my Owner.

No comments: