5/07/2013

Day Off

Today, my Owner gave me a day off.
I was free to go to any places I liked. I wanted to check Mesh clothes and hair. I had learned that they had been cool. Well, I did not find them so interesting.
Gyuszi, my former Owner, gave me Mesh clothes. Unfortunately, I was unable to put them on because of SL problems.
SzMarien and I had an interesting discussion about friends and Owners. Who is a real friend? Who is the Owner? They are not easy questions. I think every person has different opinion about real friendship and every slave has an own opinion about the Owner. At least, I think so.
I visited my favorite shoe shop called J's. I checked the new collections. They look awesome, do not they.
I do not have clothes for everyday use. I mean I do not have enough. *smiles
I found my old favorite shop offering nice clothes. It is the former DeeTaleZ. It is called Gawk! Clothes now. It worth visiting if you have taste similar to mine.

No comments: