5/01/2013

Cages

SzMarie and I had an interesting conversation about the slaves left alone. She rarely is left alone, as she offers herself to kidnappers. She also has lot of friends who can help in case of emergency.
She mentioned her friend who was a cow. She lives in a farm alone waiting for her Owner. Her Owner usually arrives only in evenings.
I am ready to wait for my Owner for a while. But, I need an Owner with me. I remember my early days, when I was Owned by a dominant man who used me only at weekends. According to our deal I served him when I was free. I enjoyed serving him, as he was kind and interesting person and he had very special ideas about using me. Then… He just dissolved our friendship without an explanation, without a single word. Well, it is not my best experience in SL.
While we were talking I visited a cage shop. I liked their cages. Unfortunately, they did not improve their cages significantly. Despite, they have excellent cages.


My next stop was a BDSM related place called Phoenix Rising Sanctuary. It was empty. But, I decided to return soon.
Phoenix Rising Sanctuary has ten different places furnished according to different styles like Isolation, Space Station, Prison, Capture Area, etc. I found exciting BDSM devices and of course, I tried them… alone.


No comments: