2/11/2014

I am here, again

I returned, after a year. I had missed the wonders of the virtual world. However, what I had missed the best was my friends' awesome company. Why had I left SL second time? There are many reasons. But, I do not reveal these reasons. Maybe, once I will.
When I returned I started to use the traditional SL client. This client has been strange for me. I need time to live together with it.
I did not want to disturb anybody while I was struggling with the client. So, I decided to look around in order to find out what places had been changed.
I found my favorite old places like Paris 1900, Bondage Playground, SAG, favorite shops and so on. Only some of the newer places had survived.
 
I met Gyuszi in his pub. We were talking about the old time spent together and about our common friends. He kept managing the pub and building SL tools.

 
I also met one of my favorite former Owners, Rambo. He invited me in his place, where I could admire his huge castle and the bondage field in front of the caste. He had slaves now. I was happy to hear it.
I had a conversation with my former Mistress, Arta. She spends only a few time in SL. I enjoyed talking with her.

No comments: