2/20/2014

Cages


I was adjusting silks when my Master arrived. I put away the pose stand and harried to the hall.

Master Sleight invited me to go shopping. He wanted to buy cages. According to his order I went to Chorazin Creations shop and sent him tp.

Hi liked the shop and we spent a lot of time here examining the different cages. It was great that almost every cage can be tried. My Master liked a cage with bars. According to his opinion, the cage must display the slave, who is inside. In addition, this cage was easy to use because of the simple menu system.

 
We saw strange cages there, too. For example, the cage for multiple slaves and with the barbed wire around looked very tough.

Master Sleight asked about my favorite cage. I showed him a sphere form cage with golden bars. Of course, I had to try this cage. *smiles
 
 
I think my Master liked the view. In the end, he bought this cage and the easy to use cage, too.

At home, Master Sleight replaces old cage to the sphere form one.

 
I finished this day in my Master's arm, in our bed.

No comments: