2/18/2014

Estates


I like cages. While my Master was away, I decided to explore how cages had been changed. It was not easy to find cage makers' shop. Mostly, I found BDSM related places with cages.
In the end, I found a cool shop. There, I liked an interesting cage. This cage was built under the ground level. Wow! I like to be caged when other people around me. Left alone in dark a cage is not so exciting. However, this is an excellent cage for punishing a slave.

 
My Master sent me IM. He ordered me to find an estate near the Blake Sea. He mentioned the Sailors Cove, as a possible proper place. I went there to look around. Soon, I found their office building. There were three free islands to rent on the vendor. I visited all of them and I realized that the most beautiful island had already sold. I prepared notecard with all available information for my Master. The island looked wonderful, but their price reached the sky.

 
I finished the notecard, when Master Sleight became online. I returned home.
My Master told me that I had chosen awesome dress. Then he told me that I would receive punishment because I had to wear only bikini at home.
I had to undress and go to the loft window. My only problem was that I did not know what loft window meant. I supposed that he mistyped the word left. So, I went to the left window. My Master was very patient and explained the meaning of loft window. I had to stay in the open window naked. My fragile body was revealed for everybody.

 
Then my Master allowed me to join him in the bed. We had nice conversation with him. I tried to assure him not to rent an island for a horrible price. I hope I succeeded.

 

No comments: