2/22/2014

A Lady


I woke up and looked around. My Master was online. I looked around, but I saw him nowhere. He must have been busy, as he did not answer to my greeting message. Then suddenly, I was alone.

I did not want to adjust silks, now. I was thinking of what to do, when a woman came to me and told that my Master was busy and he had gone to sleep.

I was confused. I did not know who this woman was. She behaved as she would have been the Lady of Master Sleight's house. I did not know why my Master had gone without a word. Maybe he was angry with me?

Then I realized that I was not his girlfriend. I was just his slave. Therefore, I did not have right to ask such question. My Master will tell me what he intend to tell me. I felt strange. But, in the end, it is the slave's fate.

No comments: