2/15/2014

New Slave


I met Sir Sleight in his house. I was proud because I felt that he liked my new bikini.
He asked me to go with him shopping. He said he wanted some new tools. Of course, we went to a BDSM shop. Sir Sleight wanted me to go wearing only bikini. So, I felt naked. Nobody else was in the shop.
We tried some tools. There were some medical BDSM devices in the shop. I had to try one of them. It was horrible. I just hate medical BDSM.
Then we returned home, where Sir Slight ordered me to find his sex bed. While I was searching for it, he asked if I wanted to be a slave again. He also asked if I serve only one week.
I become excited. He offered to be his slave and he promised to sell me if I would want to go. I agreed trembling in excitement.
We tried the bed making love many different ways.

 
Then we went to Laqroki, because Sir Sleight did not love my skin. Now, I have new skin and new eyes. Let me introduce the new Nia. *smiles

 
 
Sir Sleight told me to change my profile in order to tell others that I was his slave. I obeyed; but, I was still struggling with SL client.
Our next stop was at Open Collar Temple. Here Sir Sleight chose the collar for me. After putting on the collar, I had to address him Master.
I was so excited when I pronounced this word first time.

No comments: