2/12/2014

Tiki House

I logged in and immediately, I received an IM from Sir Sleight. He invited me to his place. When I arrived, I realized that I was not in castle, but in a Tiki House. The Tiki House was not fully furnished. The whole package looked nice.
Sir Sleight stood in front of me. We had a nice conversation. He mentioned that he had been away from SL for a while and he only recently returned. Like me. *smiles
I learned that he did not have slave and he had been missing my company. So had been me. He was still that interesting man I had met some years ago. He hinted at being his slave. I bethought of it. I became excited and nervous at the same time. I was not able to answer.
He had to go to RL. Before leaving, he ordered me to go to FABOO to find nice bikinis.
I went there and bought three different bikinis, at least I hoped so. Some minutes later, when I unwrapped the shopping boxes, I realized that I had bought some strange scripts and only one bikini. So, if you go to FABOO, be careful during shopping.
Otherwise, the bikini looks lovely on me. Do you like it?

 
I also had nice conversation with Nero. Fortunately, he was good. But he had even less time to spend on his hobby in SL. He works very much and I hope that his business will go nicely.

No comments: