2/19/2014

Cage


When I wake up, I was walking around in the house. I realized that Master Sleight started to furnish his home. In front of the loft window, I found a new cage. The cage was familiar to me. It was very popular in SL, a cage from Chorazin Creations. I knew that its transparent walls could be changed easily, so that the slave inside could not see the surrounding world. I was happy because I felt my Master's care.

 
While Master Sleight was away, I decided to explore SL. This time, I did not want to go any BDSM related place. I was searching for interesting places. I missed the old search functionality a lot. I still do not like the usage of the new SL client. In the end, I found Machu Picchu. Wow! My old favorite place! I went there and I learned that it was not the place I had imagined. But, Machi Picchu looked interesting and nice to explore.

 
My Master became online and I returned home at once. I took off my clothes as quick as I was able to. I did not want to make my Master upset.

We tried some new furniture and bondage sticks. Then My Master ordered me to put on silks. It was very difficult. My old silks did not fit on me. Tomorrow, I will have to adjust all of my silks.

No comments: