2/25/2014

Bondage Playground


My Master was offline. He had sent me a message and told me to go to the Bondage Playground to play.

I used to visit Bondage Playground. It was very exciting and well organized place some years ago. I remember they had heaven level in a skybox and underground level with a cave like dungeon. On the ground level, an excellent BDSM mall stood. They had cool devices like spinning cage on the yard, in front of the mall.

One of my former Owners was a Bondage Playground fan. I served him some days. I did not like to serve him as we did not do anything but sat near the BP campfire and talked. At that time, the crowd had gone. Only two or three people sat at the campfire having conversation. It was more like a simple chat room without the essence of SL.

Now, Bondage Playground became very small. There are no dungeons, no cages, just the campfire.

I was walking around recalling the old times, when crowd had played and it had been difficult to find any free device.

Fortunately, other interesting places have been born and growing. SL changes hour by hour.

No comments: