6/29/2009

New Old Owner

It was the time to check the new search engine of SL containing age verification, which made our world better. *smiles

Recently, I became interested in humiliation. I decided to search for places related to humiliation. The first location I found was a not too big room full with people. I arrived and looked around. It seemed nobody cares of me. After some steps, I made I received IMs from two people. One of them was shy; we greeted each other and finished the conversation. The other guy was cool. But after talking in IM for some minutes, we said goodbye to each other.

My next stop was other interesting places. It was equipped with exciting BDSM devices. But, it was completely empty.

I just wanted to go further, when I received an IM from my old friend, Rhonda. Do you remember her? We had not met for a while. Now, she returned to SL, like me. She had a new Mistress and she really enjoyed to serve her. Unfortunately, she had only few minutes, so we could not meet. It was so good to talk with her, again. I hope we will meet soon.

An old Hungarian friend of mine IMed me. He had been my Owner. He was the one, who had sent me away before finishing my servitude. According his sentences, I felt that he wanted me to be his slave again. After a minute of hesitation, I thought 'Why not?'.

He sent me teleport. I arrived to the place, where my first service to him had started, to Siggy Waterworks. It is a PG place, and we never made BDSM RP there. But, it is the best beach theme place in RL. Check it, if you do not believe me!

I offered to use Tokon system instead of RLV tools; he agreed. I changed my cuffs and collars and set him as my Owner. Then he took me to dance, right there, on the beach. Nobody was around; we were alone under the bright sky.


After dance, my Owner took me to the pools, where we pushed me into one of them. His action was sudden. I just felt that the cold water caressed my body. Then we swam. He spattered me. I did not know how to react. I was afraid to spatter him back, so I stood it smiling.

After swimming, I was allowed to sleep on the beach.

No comments: